Our mission includes the personal aim of our employees.
We endeavour to make ABC a stable and rewarding environment for our employees to nurture their personal growth.
Our people are our single most important resource. With this in mind, we pursue like-minded individuals who will consider a career with our progressive company.
Service Technician - Full Time Position
ABC Security Access Systems is currently looking for an experienced technician to add to the service team. The successful individual must be self-motivated and driven with exceptional relationship building skills. This individual will be responsible for site surveying and product specification, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of security, CCTV, card access and intercom systems. This individual should have an excellent technical background with strong computer skills.
Locksmith Apprentice - Full Time Position
We are currently looking to add a locksmith apprentice to our service team. The qualified individual will have strong mechanical aptitude, excellent communication skills, and will possess the desire to learn the locksmith field from the ground up. The purpose of this job is to assist in providing locksmith services, in preparation for a future role as a qualified locksmith / service technician. The first and second year locksmith apprentice will also be responsible for facility maintenance and inventory management.
Successful applicants must include both a cover letter and resume.
Education and Experience:
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma
• Valid Ontario Drivers License - Class G with 3 years driving experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to contribute to a team environment
• Physical ability to meet work requirements
• Personal suitability
• This position may be required to work outside in various weather conditions and temperatures and involves repeated physical movement and exertion.
• Must provide a current driver's abstract.